The framework consists of a web based content editor, a web site for sharing content types, plugins for existing CMS’s and a file format for bundling together HTML5 resources.
The web based editor is by default able to add and replace multimedia files and textual content in all kinds of H5P content types and applications. In addition a content type may provide custom widgets for the editor enabling any kind of editing capabilities and experiences including wysiwyg editing of the entire content type.
H5P.org is the community website where H5P libraries, applications and content types may be shared. H5P applications and content types work the same way in all H5P compatible websites.
Here some examples of things you can do with H5P:
- Create videos enriched with interactions
- Instant feedback to eassys
- Create a questionnaire to receive feedback
- Drag and drop image matching game
- Create an image with a question and answer
- Create a task with missing words in a text
Shared by: @villaronrubia
Image Credit: https://h5p.org